What personal information is collected?
How is the personal information used and disclosed?
- providing you with use of the Website or other services that you have requested. This may include contact such as follow-up calls, email correspondence, or mail correspondence to follow-up on the contact or to provide marketing information about promotions, new services, seek your ongoing support or Website changes;
- in the ordinary course of our operations or administration;
- for internal reporting purposes and to research the Gifts4Good community attitudes;
- to provide follow up information about Gifts4Good's work;
- to enhance your use and/or improve the Website;
- comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; and
- manage our relationships with our suppliers and stakeholders.
- our contractors, suppliers and agents who assist us to provide services and to administer and manage our business;
- our professional advisors (such as auditors and lawyers); and
- organisations that assist us to conduct research or analyse data.
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- we are required by law to disclose the information.
Access to your informationIf you wish to access your personal information held by us, you may contact us (see below) to see what it is and if it is up to date. This will be subject to any exemptions permitted by law.
Accuracy of your informationAll reasonable steps are taken by us to ensure that your personal information held by us is accurate, complete and up to date. If you believe that any of your personal information is inaccurate, please contact us (see below).
Visiting the WebsiteWhen a user visits the Website, we collect information about the visit that does not identify the user personally. We track information such as the domain from which the user is visiting and the user's browser type. We also collect specific information regarding the user's session on the Website. This includes items such as the date and time of the visit and the pages viewed.
Non-personally identifiable information is collected to allow us to analyse how the Website is used and to improve the content and service the Website provides.