60th Birthday Gift Idea - Boat or Sailing Cruises
Here's a 60th birthday gift idea I've been researching for a friend's upcoming celebration. A day out cruising on a boat with friends ...
A group of friends and I are currently planning a day out to celebrate a friend's milestone birthday.
With the hot summer weather, my friend is keen to do something on the water out-and-about around Brisbane. We ruled out a houseboat adventure on the Gold Coast, Tweed or Noosa waterways. January is peak season and prices increase substantially. I thought I'd share our 60th birthday gift idea shortlist on this blog, in case you're thinking of giving a similar sailing or cruising gift experience to a family member or friend.
From: $160 for 2 people
- Departs from Gold Coast - cruises the Broadwater. City and hinterland views
- Designed for couples, but can also have the boat for a group
- Day or sunset options available
- Champagne, seafood and cheese platter included. BYO welcome
- Not sure if children are allowed
From: $130 for two people
~$130 for two people including lunch. 2 hour cruise
- Authentic paddlewheeler
- Jazz band
- Sunday only
- Buffet lunch
- See sights along the Brisbane River
A charity donation of up to 3.5% is available if you book with these companies via Gifts4Good, so you'll be contributing to a good cause while giving someone a great day out!